Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Haps

Well I'm sure most of you have all heard about Peyton Manning's recent lurkings around the Titan's stadium, and if you haven't now you have. So I guess for this weeks edition I'll spew about that for a while. As soon as rumors started spreading that Peyton was being released in the first place, I immediately was hopeful that he would throw in the towel and come to coach at UT. Can you imagine how great that would be? Recruiting would be next to effortless when you have a future and still in the spotlight Hall of Famer running around on your sidelines. He might even keep a few of our athletes out of jail to boot, but for right now it appears that fantasy will have to wait for his NFL career to be over. I don't want to get too excited about his dealings with the Titans just because I can't really see him putting himself in such a run dedicated offense, but maybe he feels like he couldn't keep up with the constant passing plays over and over after his surgery and needs to take it easy for a few seasons. Who knows? Truth be told I really don't think Peyton will be the savior of the Titans franchise if he comes to Tennessee. Not that he wouldn't help us immeasurably, it's just we have too many problems outside of the quarterback position to be lifted that easily. We'll just have to wait and see though right?

3 comments:

  1. I don't think he's coming to Tennessee... oh well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think he will be coming to Tennessee as a coach or a player. I wish he would because that would be great for tennessee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is Peyton Manning?

    ReplyDelete