Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blog 11

So what's better than food may I ask? Free food, duh. Last night around midnight or so IHOP was calling my friend's and my name, and that's not a call you can just screen. As many of you probably don't know, Italian food is my favorite kind of food to eat, and the only "Italian" (if you can even call it that) item on the menu was mozzarella sticks. So here I am in line behind two of my buddies patiently waiting. I get up, make my order, and sit down til it's ready, you know the drill. I was number 168. So I sat, listening as the numbers went by. 165! 166! 165! 167! 165! 168! Getting up at the sound of my number, the man behind the counter greeted me with an almost sneaky grin and said "looks like it's your lucky day because I'm not waiting on 165 no more." I opened the box to see what fortune had bestowed upon me this night, and lo and behold, there were not 5, but 10 sticks in there! And if you're wondering if I really ate ten sticks of just fried cheese, the answer is yes. I could put down thirty of those guys if the opportunity arose. So that's my random anecdote for the week, kinda lame I know, but that's all you're getting.

6 comments:

  1. Mmm IHOP has some of the greatest mozzarella sticks. But i usually want more and go for the appetizer sampler that includes the chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, and onion rings. You should try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free food always tastes better then paid for food! IHOP also has a monopoly on awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love mozzarella sticks. So. Good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's pretty sweet dude. I love mozzarella sticks. The one's from ihop are not that bad so that's definitely a win for you

    ReplyDelete